DOES YOUR SOFTWARE FEEL LIKE AN ANNOYING COST?:
Finally – You Can Get Your Software Systems Working, Talking, Syncing & Making Your Life Easier – Not Harder!
Contacts, Reporting, Workflows, Sales, Tracking, Calendars, Bookings – Everything Working As You Want It To.
Dear Business Owner,
Do you ever feel like each new software system makes your life HARDER – not easier?!
Getting a new CRM, practice or business management system for your business can be really exciting… at first.
The sales rep tells you it has absolutely EVERYTHING, can solve all your problem and will save you thousands of dollars in staff time.
Only… that never quite happens, does it?
They charge you quick as a flash, and the next minute they are out of there.
So, you and your team end up setting it up mostly yourselves, and you start to realise that it can’t do a few things the salesman said – or it just has blatant key things missing.
It can’t even sync data across your systems like you need it to…
And you are sitting there thinking:
“How could they build it this way? This is useless just like the other system I had!”
Then, you reach out to support and one of three things happens:
- They tell you it will be thousands extra for that feature
- They tell you it is not possible, or they will get to it “someday”
- Or they just don’t respond at all, since they already have your hard earned money
So, what you are left with is an expensive half-system that is a constant niggle in the back of your mind – frustrating you and your team every single day.
Plus, it is costing you thousands of dollars in lost productivity, and the lack of reporting and workflows doesn’t give you the information you need to make smart decisions.
Well, it doesn’t have to be this way anymore… and in just a few weeks you could be resting easy with your system FINALLY doing what you need it to do.
Here is just a snapshot of what is possible (and often times, it costs less than you think):
Sync contacts and customer data
Sync orders and order history
Sync calendars and sales information
Automate proposals, quotes and job sheets
Link systems together
Setup custom admin panels and systems
Automate marketing efforts
Get the most out of the money you are spending
From the outside, what we do can look like “tech wizardry”, but really we solve these problems in one of four ways:
- We mine into your existing tools and use our “techy skills” to find hidden features and ways of using what you have to make it to do what you want
- We link your systems using existing technology to get them talking and sending the data you want back and forth
- We strap-on other great software that can communicate with your current tools to give you a suite of new features
- We build something completely custom such as an admin panel or sync to get it doing exactly what we want
And given we have been doing this for more than 7 years now – we know know the shortest distance between two points on a LOT of systems.
Here is how the process works:
- You fill out our short integration questionnaire – found here
- We have a FREE phone consultation to discuss your requirements and make sure we understand exactly what you need
- We research and find potential solutions to your system problems
- We send over a detailed proposal including detailed costing and how it will work
- We begin the job with an in-person meeting to ensure we have covered everything off
So, book your obligation-free consultation today by clicking the button below.
What systems have you worked with before?
We have worked with well over 100 systems, including:
Infusionsoft, mailchimp, wordpress, salesforce, iforms, pandadocs, niftyquoter, sage, act, serviceCEO, booker, sql based systems, echosign, googledocs, desktop CRMs, cloud CRMS.
We have a specific specialisation in CRMs, cloud software and automated marketing systems across various industries.
How long does it take?
We now have a suite of pre-built integrations as well – so if we have worked on the system before, this drastically cuts down the time.
How much does this normally cost?
To give you a basic outline, to link two cloud based tools is normally $100-$5,000, with the average large projects maxing out at about $20,000 for ultra complex solutions integrating 4 or more tools.
We have done $50K plus projects before, but these are for large companies with huge datasets and lots of data to import and manage.
We provide completely free quotes so would be more than happy to do so if you would like an accurate price.